CivPlayers League Policy & Rules
This community is founded on the no-quit principle.
Rules and policies have been developed over the years by an experienced team of moderators.
We are constantly updating and maintaining our ruleset so we can help grow a healthy and competitive Civilization VI multiplayer scene.
Short break-down of rules :
1. No Harassment/Abuse/Toxicity
– Be respectful of others
– Stop when asked to stop
2. No Quitting
– You may leave a game once you lose 66% or more of your cities
– You may leave a game if 66% or more of players vote you irrelevant to the game
– Don’t sub-out of games unless you find a substitute for yourself
– 10 minutes or more of being AFK is counted as a quit
3. Don’t intentionally expedite losing
– Don’t feed, suicide, or delete units
– Don’t go AFK, especially if you are at war
Note: Violations of CPL rules may result in penalties, which consist of warnings, suspensions, and even a permanent ban.